Thursday, March 08, 2007

JetBlue :: Another Perspective :: Vulnerability

Another perspective on JetBlue HERE, from Jory Des Jardins @ FastCompany.com

Don't fly much. It's become horribly degrading, and I get enough degradation just sitting still in my room.

What most impressed me about Jardins' take is how she wraps it up:

Note that I said earlier that my negative JetBlue experience "broke my heart," not "inconvenienced me" or "pissed me off." This is a notable distinction, the language of a customer who is used to positive customer experience and not just decent customer service.
Wrote about the JetBlue SNAFU earlier in the week, defending Steve Bryant's critique of Neeleman's YouTube video for "non-apology."

Neeleman shows us vulnerability.

Honest vulnerability is difficult to attack without appearing to be a bully.

I've long asked how 'hearts' might be transplanted into corporate bodies.

Vulnerability is one way to do that.

What other techniques add corporate 'heart'?


Tags:

No comments: